Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Motiondetector Bc8950

3 + Raul Costafreda = The Negatives

Costafreda Raul is a name that should sound. As I know some you are something confused, mind you can refresh yourself here . For more awake, here are a mini interview with Raul Costafreda, together with Carles , Alfredo Valenti and already working on what will be the next album of your favorite band. 1. How long are you with the negatives and how it proposed to work with them? I'm with them from the debris from Dandies where I proposed to produce Alfredo guitars and make several recordings of guitars, keyboards and trumpets and some collage sound like the Captain Scarlet . 2. Did you know above the negative? Did you like? Yes I liked a lot. Carles 's voice is one of my favorite within the English musical scene. 3. What is in your opinion the highlight of the band? ideas and good taste 4. What do you think you can contribute? I think I can add in the same direction. 5. What instruments do you play? guitar, keyboards and trumpet. 6. Be qu and touched in Los Wandalos. Can you talk about your previous group? In all there has been a pleasure for the soul, garage and psychedelia. 7. Also I know you were playing with them during the tour of debris from Dandies. How was that experience? Any anecdotes? The experience of playing in the Purple was very exciting and vibrant! 8. Are you going to write songs or just play? Both 9. What is for you the best song Negatives? What their best album? " debris from Dandies" and I stay hard Piknik for 80 and Dandies for 2000.

0 comments:

Post a Comment