It's no secret that Panama Cigarras is my favorite song The Negatives. C Panamanian igarra is my nick in forums and fotologs.
what I have bird rigorous, the project is an individual move when I was almost nearing completion.
The fact is that some groups had recorded their version of The Negative . In this blog
we were lucky enough to hang the fantastic version of The Psicoastenia L that made you favorites (click here ) I'm still behind version Buges The forum someone promised me iPunkrock and I never ordered. Xavi Prats was battery The Bretons at the time. We have been fortunate to enjoy their contributions in this blog (click here ). I hope you like what you sent us. Xavi thank you very much and thanks to Jordi of the Bretons for lending the song (my thanks also to the person who sent us, whose name we do not disclose it prefers to live behind the veil of incognito)
THE BRETON
"Group founded in 1989 after various changes in the training and a demo recorded, comes five years later (March 1993) to consist of Jordi "faint" (vocals and guitar), Fernando (bass), Felipe (guitar and vocals and ex-leader of "Kangaroo") Xavier Prat "Johnny K" (drums, ex-member of the group of 80's punk "toxic syndrome")
Their music was a striking mix of styles: Rhythm & Blues, Soul, Pop, Punk ...
In January 1994 fall back into a recording studio, and this time will be Tommy (guitarist with various groups and from a few years ago and sound engineer Marc Parrot) who will bring the best of the quartet.
point explosion (model)
is very late-term zero - Five years
s (Felipe song of his time with "Kangaroo") I'm saving - I'll break - I will not change
occasion of the visit to the studio, recorded a version of "Cicadas Panamanian" of The Negatives. This issue had to be part of a tribute to this great band from Barcelona along with various English groups. The album did not come out but the issue was part of the repertoire in concerts. Other live versions that we were doing were subjects of the Who, Small Faces, Buzzcocks, Cheyenne ...
Felipe left the band and entered Carlos, keyboardist of "Sunglasses" that was the local group who shared with us. After I left the group (Felipe was not), they released an album "Melody Pops" (1996) with the live repertoire that we were doing with another drummer (Roger "Knockouts"). "April 20" and Ice instead of love "are the two songs I recorded for a single that never came out and got into the LP "
Xavi Prat "Johnny K."
0 comments:
Post a Comment