Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wash Bed Linen Before Or After Scabies Treatment

Stories that tell me Solís

" Barcelona - KGB - November 16, 1990: Thanks to whoever rescued this concert from exile and sent him back to Thule. Only ignorance is to blame for that, yet merit, not here his name affixed to His greater glory "
Lamedon


For those who want refresh previous posts on the subject, I would puncture here and here .

I used to tell stories was finally published in the hard Puzzle in 1996.

Do you think I always thought that what mattered happened?
Although I doubt you did with your eyes martial
and your tongue into disuse and your verses without end.
back here on Monday. Perhaps it has something to say.

All those stories I used to tell
your innocent look of a bathroom mirror image.
Who could resist or deny you love?
Oh, how long I thought I used to tell stories!

And your mouth always ready for a kiss or a sham
until your chin touches my feet.
Oh, how long I thought I used to tell stories!

Think you've never been closer to the truth and I thought your father in 36 pilot,
your mom a tricolor flag tattooed?
Oh, your nurse did not save your honor and I am the first man kissed you.

Valenti Morato battery
Carlos Estrada vocals, bass
Carlos Ordaz guitar, vocals
Dani Fontrodona guitar
David Martinez hammond

0 comments:

Post a Comment